Thursday, May 6, 2010

make the world happier

Sorry I haven't written in a while, those who are devoted enough to still read the random stuff I write.

Can I just say how much greater the world would be if each and every person tried to make at least one person's day better? No matter if you just smiled at them, recognized they are in the room, talked to them, gave them a present, hugged them, or just waved at them, you would make that person realize that there is at least one other person out there that is thinking about them.

It's like today in Productions, I was really freaking bored and Alli Knox seemed a bit stressed/ tired or whatever. Seeing as I had decided to bring my Mac into school on this wonderful Thursday, I had the initiative after seeing her in the class to set the laptop off to the side and burn her a CD, since we have about 1500 blank CD's in the Theatre Department. Gave it to her at the end of class.

Result: the biggest grin I've ever seen. It wasn't hard, either. It took little to almost no effort on my part.

I don't think I would be able to comprehend the improvement of our world had everybody made this choice, day in and day out.
That's my spiel for the day.

1 comment: